At Furbo, our engineers work around the clock to make sure that your Furbo Dog Camera is as safe as can be. Furbo Dog Camera uses bank-level encryption to keep your devices secure; however, security vulnerabilities may occur through other means such as a weak password or unsecured WiFi network.
An easy way you can help ensure that your data and privacy are protected from outside hacks by enabling 2-Step Verification.
- Open your Furbo app, and tap on Menu.
- Tap your Account, and then select 2-Step Verification.
- Toggle Two-Step Verification to “On.”
- Send a confirmation email to yourself to get your code.
- If prompted, enter the 4-digit code in the Furbo app.
This will help to keep your account secure, even if a third-party discovers your password.
If you’re curious about the other ways in which Furbo helps keep you safe from outside hacks, check out our help article here: https://help.furbo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024798432-Furbo-Security